Growing demand for cost reduction of network infrastructure is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
The global transparent caching market is expected to reach USD 23.82 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Transparent caching is a distinctive type of network caching technique, which is transparent for both the receiving and sending entities. The transparent caching terminal intercepts in a transparent manner, the content request, and provides the requested content, provided its cache has a copy of it.
Transparent caching allows service providers to offer OTT (over the top) video and data content rapidly and cost-effectively by fetching it nearer to subscribers, enhancing QoE (Quality of Experience), a significant driver of customer satisfaction and retention. Moreover, a transparent caching solution helps in cost reduction by decreasing network load and smoothing out peaks.
At present, there has been an increasing consumer demand for video and other internet content, especially video streaming. Transparent caching provides a solution to the network congestion attributed to bandwidth constraints. It aids in relieving the bandwidth issues on the network by moving music, video, games, and other over-the-top content delivery traffic to the edge of the network, nearer to end-users.
To download a PDF sample copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2439
Top 10 Companies Operating in the Global Keyword Market:
Cisco Systems Inc., Qwilt, Ericsson AB, Google, Akamai Technologies, Juniper Networks, Symantec Corporation, Fortinet Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., among others.
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2439
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Content Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Converged Servers
- Policy Management
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Telecom Operators
- Internet Service Providers
- Direct-To-Home (DTH) Cable Service Providers
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By content type, static content contributed to the larger market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 33.4% in the forecast period. Static web caching comprises the static content of a website. For example, if there are any content on a website which do not often undergo change and stay the same can be considered as static content. The caching service identifies this and creates a cached version of the static content on the cache server. As a result, when a user loads a webpage, the static content will be instantly displayed at his end, thereby offering speedy content delivery.
- The security software is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 35.8% in the forecast period. Transparent caching delivers advanced security solutions to achieve security objectives. Caching software benefits from the advanced features, such as keyword filtering and safe search enforcement, and offers the web filtering solution, which streamlines the management of regulating access to websites.
- By end-users, internet service providers dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 31.8% in the forecast period. The market dominance of ISPs is attributed to the deployment of Content Delivery Network (CDN) to provide the content. Transparent caching helps ISPs to cache a significant portion of the content of interest.
- The market in the North America region held the largest market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 33.1% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is owing to the rapid technological advancements and increasing investments in RD in the region.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2439
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Air Quality Monitoring System Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/03/18/2195559/0/en/Air-Quality-Monitoring-System-Market-Size-Worth-6-8-Billion-By-2028-CAGR-of-7-0-Reports-And-Data.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370